Mink Lake at Dawn
This past spring on my first canoe trip of the year Ron Chute and myself put my canoe in on the Roseway river just above Upset Falls Bridge in the Toebiatic our goal was to head north to Junction Lake. Day 1 was a long days travel to Mink Lake where we made camp and a spot well know as Keatings campsite. This is a great place to camp. After a well needed night sleep we woke up to a windy day, so the decision was made to stay put. We did do some exploring around the area but knew that the days delay made it impossible to finish the trip north. The second morning we woke up to a beautiful sunrise and shown in the picture, after a good breakfast we broke camp and headed south back to the truck.

0 comments:

About Me

Dan
I am on a journey to paddle every lake in Shelburne county, A total of 121. With each outing there is a story to tell.
View my complete profile

Quote

I am always doing that which I cannot, in order that I may learn how to do it-

Pablo Picasso



Powered by Blogger.

Followers